Latex armbinder



You really are crazy about my latex armbinder, aren't you!! I got so many requests for it, that I just have to wear it again! From the front, it looks scary, like I don't have arms!! Do you like my new bra? I don't think it really goes with the armbinder, but that's okay, I'm not going out like this anyway… Maybe I should do that one day :D But now it's too cold for things like that… just enjoy me wriggling around in creaking latex. I still smell the rubber on my arms, even after showering!!
Sexy girl hogtied in front of mirror with ball gag and high heels tied up on couch. Dominatrix ties up a horny slave in hogtied with a ballgag, locked on a sybian and to cum. None. Blonde in black outfit tied up in boots with ball gag and high heels handcuffed and gagged on bed. Sex and Latex Crazed Lesbos Latex Lucy Fists Submissive Babe Lucia Love Until She Squirts.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps





File size: 117.1 MB





Comments